All 17 art Reviews

Red Spirit Tiger Appears Red Spirit Tiger Appears

dope

Awesome drawing, U used color pencils ? or something else .

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Bascily yes.

I used a type of multy colored pencil, in which the "lead" of the pencil is very fat with many colors in it, each stroke will be different.

I also used a Prisma color purple and Prisma Color/Sanford Col-Erase Pencil in red.

That's it!

U wanna buy it? LOL!!!!!!!!! XD

wolf_remix wolf_remix

nice

This is so sick, i really like the lineart is mad clean and coloring is top notch . bg goes well with the drawing, dope work .

Merlemage responds:

thanks for letting me know you like it, you flatter me too much! ^^

blue sienna blue sienna

nice

Very well done , lineart on top of the sketchy style looks sick, looks like you put some real good effort to it . To be honest i love this style of drawing even though i dont do it that much .

Camoflage Camoflage

creative

looks like a soldier, Camouflage mode Has a very nice feel to it . color scheme is very well done overalll i enjoyed it .

Wolverine Wolverine

dope

The pose is very nice , Everything came out almost perfect, No offense but the face has a slight little problem nothing that noticeable . But other than that this is very kick ass.

Lions Maine Lions Maine

nice

looks Really furious which makes it really dope . the lion was done really good, love the colors u used on this creature , i bet ur dad liked it .

Earth Bound Earth Bound

awesome work

Waiting Waiting

Awesome

simply great

speedsuit speedsuit

nice

she looks very sexy . coloring on this work is really good. Creativeness and details are What makes this really stand out, Also she is really gorgeously done .

Merlemage responds:

Thanks!
I'm glad you enjoy this type of sassy picture^^

Lovers' Atraction Lovers' Atraction

awesome traditinal work

Thats so awesome for traditional work . i used the same kinda paper when i use charcoal But your work on this is very nice.